Monday, October 27, 2014

This weekend is the Houston Area Toga Party & Author Event!



Dear Readers, People of the World, and Universal Species of all kinds:

I probably should've blogged about this earlier. Someone remind me to make an events page on the blog and my website. Where's my PA when I need her? Anyhow, I wanted to let you know that my very first Barnes and Noble book signing is taking place on Saturday, November 1st. I should probably make it a point to have more of these too. Where's my PA, again? 

I would LOVE to see you there, and so would my  partners in Greek Togas. Event details follow...


TIME: 3:00-6:00PM
DATE: November 1, 2014
Hide Map
PLACE: Barnes & Noble Booksellers
5656 Fairmont Pkwy, Pasadena, Texas 77505

Join us for a fun filled party celebrating everything Greek and Mythology themed. There will be a toga/mythology themed costume contest (family friendly please), and the authors will be picking their favorites. 


Authors that will be present at the event (*subject to change):

Nely Cab
Tera Lynn Childs
Author Kristen Day

Eva Pohler
P. J. Hoover




All the fun things we have planned:
3PM-3:30PM Meet and Greet. The authors will also be helping readers find teams for the awesome games!

3:30 PM Working in teams, readers play Greek Mythology Bingo.

3:45 PM Working in teams, readers play Greek Mythology Pictionary.

4:00 PM Working in teams, readers play Greek Mythology Jeopardy.

4:15 PM Author panel where you can learn about them and their books. And then onto a Q&A.

Following the author panel they will be signing copies of their books.

Barnes & Noble will have copies of each authors books on hand for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment