Friday, February 22, 2013

Love is Lethal Available for Pre-Order!



Hiya, guys!

Today,  I received proof copies of Love is Lethal. I'm pretty sure I heard David squeal when we opened the box, but he denies it. He's also gloating all over the place because he's got his own Goodreads Author Page.

We're both very excited to announce that the poetry book is available for Pre-Order on Amazon. Head over there and give us a LIKE.

As a reminder, the giveaway for 3 print copies of the book will be open until March 30th, which is the release date. The giveaway is international, and you can enter HERE. Be sure to submit your daily entries for a greater chance of winning and share away!

That's pretty much all I have to report for now. Swing by Facebook and visit me on the Creatura page, on Twitter, or on my website. I'd love to hear from you!

~Nely


No comments:

Post a Comment