Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Breaking News: Role of "Isis" Cast

Hello Totally Awesome Readers,

I'm checking in with you today with some more exciting news. The green light has been given by Timid Monster's Casting Director, Katie Baker, and I can now announce another casting update. YAY!

I'm ever so happy to report one of the leads for the cinematic Creatura Series book trailer has been cast and confirmed. Isis will be played by the stunning and talented Madison Atkinson.

Madison Atkinson

Madison has modeled for ads for national retailers as well as Memphis, Tennessee local advertising. She auditioned for the role a few weeks ago, but I was a tad nervous she wouldn't be interested. So you can imagine how thrilled I was when I received a confirmation email from Katie stating Madison agreed to take the role. 

What do you think of our Isis? Gorgeous, right? 

You should stay tuned for more updates as they'll be coming very soon. Among these will be a post revealing the actor cast for the role of David. Also, I'll let you know when the filming date has been set so we can send the crew and cast major positive vibes when shooting.

Have I told you guys how excited I am? Pretty sure I have, but I'll say it again. I'M SO EXCITED! Are you excited, too? 

As always, thanks for stopping by. 

x,

Nely Cab

3 comments: