Monday, June 26, 2017

The Creatura Series #ColoringBook will be on sale on...

Hi guys!

I'm back with coloring book publishing news! I've formatted, reformatted, and proofed several digital copies and prints, and I'm finally happy with the end product. I'm happy to announce that I've chosen a publishing date for The Creatura Series Official Coloring Book. YAY! Below are pictures of my proof copies. I'm very happy about releasing this book project. It's something new for me, so it makes it all the more exciting.

What can you expect to find inside?

This book started off as a basic coloring book, but after formatting it, I've made it into a very easy to follow comic/short story/coloring book of sorts. A lot of details have been left out, but the overall feel of the story and the main plot is told through scenes from all three books in The Creatura Series. Both Arnild Aldepolla, the line drawing illustrator, and I selected the scenes to help you follow the story line of the original books. The narration and dialogue, of course, are my doing. As with the book series, this coloring book is intended for readers of MatureYoung Adult books since it contains subject matter and drawings that may not be appropriate for young children; nothing graphic, of course, but I like to give fair warning to parents of young children.

When's the publishing date?

The coloring book will be available for purchase on Tuesday, July 4, 2017. And just so you know, the selling price on release week will be $6.99 USD. The price will go up to $8.99 thereafter. I really hope you love it as much I do. Huge thanks and hugs to artist Arnild C. Aldepolla for making this project a reality.

x,
Nely




7 comments:

  1. Hurray! Glad to see them coming out next week. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Article are written by the author are very informative and have a unique idea to share. Thanks for sharing this Information with us.
    We provide English speaking course online at very resonable price with 100% Sucess rate by AIBEDUCATION.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Celestial Living means understanding on a deep level that you are the Universe and not part of the Universe. We are all an intricate part of the same puzzle and Self Esteem Course and Self Confidence Course in Melbourne by Celestial Living at very affordable prices. Learn to be more esteem and boost your self-confidence with us. Call Us Now:- 0421901511 read more :- holistic psychologist Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Post! This blog is very nice that I will definitively come back to more times this year. Thanks for the informative post and check out the web for more details regarding NetSuite Consulting .

    Have a Great Day! Thank You.





    ReplyDelete