Monday, August 31, 2015

Creatura Series Book Trailer in Pre-Production



Hola, Bonjour, Ciao, Aloha, Yasas, Nin Hao, and Hello!

A few months ago I announced I had to postpone the production of The Creatura Book Series Cinematic Trailer. I was pretty bummed about it. But today, here I am again with an update: I'm happy and excited to announce pre-production has officially begun! Timid Monster's award-winning director Dan Baker will be directing the project and overseeing production. 

Although, I don't know an official release date, I can tell you that so far, we've licensed the music (which I totally love) and spoken about wardrobe and the screenplay, as well as some other cool video editing stuff that'll be a cool surprise for both you and me. I can't wait to share more as the project develops. 

However, I'm curious to know from you, my readers, if you were directing this project, what would your vision be for the book trailer? 

x,
Nely



No comments:

Post a Comment