Saturday, October 24, 2015

Update on the Creatura Series Live Action Trailer

Hello again!

I thought it was time to post an update on all that's transpired since my last post about The Creatura Book Series live action trailer, being produced by the wonderful people over at Timid Monster. 

First off, let me tell you that finding actors to cast is hard work. I tip my head to casting directors all over the world, especially the very patient Katie who had to put up with an obsessive, perfectionist author named Nely Cab who wouldn't rest until she got what she wanted. Sometimes, it's so hard being me. Alas, it appears we've found a perfect fit for the characters in the trailer. And I. AM.  ECSTATIC. 

As production progresses, I'll be dropping in with more updates about who's been cast, what roles they'll play, and even about the song and artist that will be used in the trailer. I'm sure you've already heard tons from me about Timid Monster, but I'll let you know more about what they do in a post, as well. 

Thanks so much for keeping up with me and taking the time to visit. Have a good one!


x,

Nely Cab

No comments:

Post a Comment